CRM, or “Customer Relationship Manager,” is a system that can help you automate your lead follow-up, stay organized, and help ensure you do not miss tasks. Your CRM might be the most important tool you use to fuel the success of your real estate business.
Most realtors do not have a CRM and those who do, don’t use it effectively. The first place to start when selecting a CRM is with your budget. Like most things, you get what you pay for, but you must work within your budget. The real estate technology world has no shortage of CRM choices, so I am going to focus on the critical features your CRM must have to boost your ability to succeed.
7 Must Have Features of any Real Estate CRM
1. Add leads both manually and automatically into your CRM
2. Add notes to each individual lead inside your CRM
3. Organize your database by type and category: Buyers/Sellers/Leads/Clients/Past Clients/etc.
4. Mass email feature that allows you to bulk email everyone in your database all at once
5. Drip campaign plans for both email and text
6. Auto responses, both email and text
7. Manual and automatic task capability
Is it time to invest in a CRM?
These seven absolute must-have features are what a modern CRM needs to be effective. A good CRM is critical to establishing and adhering to a follow-up process(for more on lead follow-up best practices, click here). A CRM will help you stay on task, and stay organized. Once set up correctly, a solid CRM is a massive game changer.
If you do not have one already, we’d love to help you start working on identifying and setting up your CRM.